Hello and welcome once
again to my website. In the following pages I
have strived to present an overview of my technical
expertise that I have developed during my career. I
started my career in electronics some thirty-three years ago. I have been employed as a bench
technician, systems technician, programmer,
engineer, field applications engineer, supervisor and manager. For more than 10 years I
held the position of Operations Test Manager for
Nokia. During my time with Nokia I have seen the Information
Technology and Test Engineering disciplines become
very interrelated. Many of the automated product
alignment and testing equipment require IT resources
to function and store test data. Through this
relationship I have developed skills that encompass
both the Information Technology and Test Engineering fields.
Listed below is a brief overview of my experience.
- Telecom Key Systems, PBX and CO testing and
- Designed Component Test Boxes for Incoming QC
- In-Circuit Test Programming and Fixture
- Borland C, VB, NI TestStand and SQL Skills.
- 25+ years experience with all aspects of
product testing and repair.
- Experience with AMPS (IS-91), TDMA (IS-136),
GSM, CDMA (IS-95) and LTE Cellular Protocols.
- High volume electronics manufacturing
- Created custom software images for PC
automated production test equipment.
- Experience with Machine Vision Systems used in
Production test of displays.
- Created code that generates Barcodes and
advanced two-dimensional symbology.
- Repaired Zebra, Intermec and various
other industrial production equipment.
- Board and system level experience in
troubleshooting and repair of telecom PBX, Key
Systems and CO frames.
- Developed ICT programs for Computer Automation
Mica 5000, GenRad 2270 and Fairchild systems.
- Designed ICT fixtures and built various
component test boxes.
- Created test programs for Cablescan and
Teradyne N123 backplane and cable harnesses.
- Developed Preventive Maintenance guides for
Production Test Systems.
- Performed TX and RX RF Path Loss
- Familiar with Agilents line of test and
measurement equipment portfolio.
- Performed ECN application to products.
- Programming tools used include Visual Basic
and Borland c.
- Knowledge of Scripting Language include
WinBatch and Windows Script 5.6.
- Good soldering, component removal and strap
- Installed and configured various RAID setups
on departmental servers.
- Implemented Departmental Server for
- Installed and administered Software Update
- Departmental Web Site Designed, Hosted and
OS Service Pack and Anti-Virus configuration for
300+ Client Workstations.
- Designed Data Backup and Recovery Plan (DRP)
- Installed and configured RAID Arrays (RAID
0, 1, 5)
- Participated in System Development Projects
as Business Process Owner.
- Created various project documents including
Project Risk Management, Requirements Document,
and deployment testing.
- Knowledgeable of the using SDLC process of
developing information systems through
investigation, analysis, design, implementation
- Knowledge of HTML, PHP, Apache, IIS and
- Implemented remote registry updates to
client workstations without using GPO.